Reproductive health research of women migrants to Western countries: A systematic review for refining the clinical lens
Gagnon, AJ.; Redden, KL. (2016)
Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology
32 | 3-14
- •Many migrant reproductive health reports are inadequate to inform clinical practice.
- •Comparative migrant reproductive health reports are concentrated in the USA, Spain, and Italy.
- •Recommended migration indicators related to reproductive health remain underreported.
- •Quality studies to inform clinical practice are available for some pregnancy-related care.
- •Non-pregnancy-related reproductive health outcomes in migrant women warrant further investigation.